Hamilton County has announced a third round of small business grants as part of its Small Business Relief Grant Program.
These grants will reimburse businesses up to $10,000 based on year-over-year revenue loss. The amount of grant funding available to the applicant is the loss between their 2020 and 2019 gross revenues with a cap of $10,000, as long as a 15% loss in revenues is shown, according to the announcement.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Must be a for-profit entity with a business location in Hamilton County.
- Have a Federal Taxpayer Identification Number for its type of business.
- Must have been in operation as of December 31, 2019, or earlier.
- Have less than $2.5 million in gross revenue/receipts on an annual basis.
- Must have experienced a 15% revenue loss when comparing 2019 gross revenue to 2020 gross revenue due to COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Have 50 or fewer W-2 employees or 1099 workers as of December 31, 2019.
Please visit the 513 Relief for a complete list of criteria and more information.